MILLIONS OF SUBSCRIBERS IN YOUTUBE CHANNELS:
- Born: 1989 Sweden
- Annual: ₹ 1,03,13,24,276.00
- Monthly: ₹ 8,59,43,689.67
- Weekly: ₹ 1,98,33,159.15
- Daily: ₹ 39,66,631.83
- Felix Kjellberg is the UK- grounded Swedish gamer who’s been running this channel since 2010.
- He’s YouTube’s number one in terms of fashionability and number of subscribers and has reigned YouTube for a while now, indeed if he’s fought for this spot with other notorious YouTubers, specially Smosh.
- substantially a gaming influencer, he also likes to diversify into comedy sketches and Vlogs, and indeed published a book lately.
#2. KIDS DIANA SHOW:
NET WORTH: $29M-$179M
- This channel puts the spotlight on 6- time–old Diana as she plays with her family, including her family Roma, and her musketeers.
- The channel is each about nonage, with toy unboxings, stories, and games, this little Ukrainian girl snappily came to dominate YouTube’s children entertainment sphere.
NET WORTH: $260M
MONTHLY INCOME: $5 MILLION
- Still in the sprat’s sphere and not far behind Diana is Nastya and her cute vlogs.
- Covering new toys, family games or passages with her musketeers, Nastya shares her diurnal life in her vlogs and has come the most subscribed to channel in Russia.
- What’s more, this channel is only one of the numerous channels run by Nastya and her family for illustration
- Like Nastya Vlog and Like Nastya Show also have several millions of subscribers.
#4. VLAD AND NIKI:
NET WORTH: $286.75M
- Yet another children’s channel, showing the enormous fashionability of the kidney itself. This is the story of Dubai- grounded Russian- American sisters .
- Vlad and Niki as they play games, frequently with their mama as well. The channel is run by parents Sergey and Victoria Vashketov, who add vitality and music to target each occasion at youthful kiddies.
- They’ve 16 channels and restate the content into 13 languages, attracting further than 112M subscribers in total and making the growth of this only three- time–old channel most emotional!
SMART ONLINE JOBS WITHOUT INVESTMENT
NET WORTH: $100M
- Launched in 2012, this is one of YouTube’s most arbitrary, glowing, and attention– grabbing channels.
- Jimmy Donaldson from the USA is known for his viral challenges, like eating the world’s largest slice of pizza, and his charity numbers, like giving away$ 1M bones with only 1 nanosecond to spend them.
- It’s hard not to be drawn in by these original and extraordinary vids!
#6. HOLASOY GERMAN.:
NET WORTH: $19M
- Germán Garmendia is Chile’s biggest YouTube star. An actor and musician, he started by posting comedy sketches and vlogs, while his alternate channel JuegaGerman, launched in 2013, is concentrated on gaming vids though its also expanded into comedy.
- Indeed though he has n’t posted on his first channel for times, it remains in YouTube’s top rosters and has only lately been hardly supplanted by JuegaGerman, which is still being streamlined constantly.
#7. FELIPE NETO:
NET WORTH: $38.3M
- This Portuguese- Brazilian influencer and entrepreneur has numerous strings to his bow director, vlogger, actor, pen You may also know his family, Luccas Neto.
- He started on YouTube by talking about celebrities and pictures, always offering a critical and uproarious twist, and was the first YouTube channel to reach 17M subscribers in Brazil.
- Now he focuses on general entertainment and offers varied content to his followers comedy, vlogs, challenges, gaming